Our delivery service
Important to know
- Our coffee is roasted by hand and in small batches, therefore, the roasting process may take more time than ordinary machine roast coffee. We advise you to make your order well in advance to to enable us deliver to you in time.
- It is possible to buy smaller bags of 230 grams coffee from designated points if available in your country at no additional shipping costs.
- Our packaging bags are made from a cotton cloth locally found in Kenya and may widely vary in colors and print designs. Each package is different and unique in many cases.
Our shipping policy
- The shipping cost is included with the coffee price in local currency and may vary from country to country.
- The minimum weight if you order directly from Kenya is 5 kilograms packed in smaller quantities of 230 grams.
- International orders may require up to 5 days of additional handling time prior to shipment to allow for clearance.
- Business days are Monday-Friday. Public holidays in Kenya, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in shipping days
- We accept MasterCard, Cash, and Visa. We do not accept exchanges, returns or refunds. All sales are final.
Our clients say
Become our partner
Iburu constantly seeks for partners from different backgrounds who share in our vision for the company. We are a for-profit social enterprise and integrate sustainable production and processing of coffee , conservation of natural resources and socio-economic empowerment for the small scale coffee farmers through fair-trade, culture and education. We would like to hear from you if you belong to any of these categories or would like to share your ideas with us.